This honestly is the best idea ever! Need to try this soon!
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil (<—Or substitute w/ Apple Sauce like I did! still 1/3Cup)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup mashed very ripe Bananas
2 Eggs (You could experiment with 4 egg whites as well)
1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 Cup hot water
1/2 Cup Sweetener of choice (I used Splenda, but you could use honey or stevia)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix oil (or apple sauce) with sweetener. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
- Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter.
- Blend in any additions, like chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool before slicing!
I was SOO excited to see these Luna bars at my grocery store! I’ve never had these flavors before! I’ve been dying to try cookies ‘n cream! :D Horray!
Who knew peanut butter and green grapes would go so good together!?! SO YUMMY!
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Peanut Butter (I used Better’n Peanut Butter Banana)
- Green grapes!
This lovely food truck was outside my work today:
And was giving out free samples! Hummus and pretzels! I was surprised with how much hummus this came with.
I got two, shhh don’t tell ;)
Did everything pre-work on my to-do list, now I’m gonna enjoy some honey chobani with cereal on top and keep reading until I have to go to work!
- 1 Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 Medium Banana, sliced
- Cinnamon on top!
I think the directions are pretty self-explanatory ;)
Mmm Mmm GOOD!