Sweet Potato Quesadilla
So my roommate thought I was a crazy person for making this but it’s SO GOOD! She just doesn’t understand…
- 2 Low Cal Whole Wheat Tortillas (I use La tortilla factory)
- 2 TBSP Peanut butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 Small sweet potato (or 1/2 large)
- Skin sweet potato and cut into round slices and cook in microwave for 5 minutes
- Spread peanut butter on both tortillas
- Slice banana
- Layer sweet potato slices onto one tortilla
- Layer banana slices on there too
- Cover with the other tortilla
- Heat in the toaster oven to heat up to your liking
This is incredible, I’m telling you.
Drizzle with some syrup for some extra goodness ;)
I don’t fuck around with salad bars! This is from Fresh City! SOOOO GOOD. I ate this whole thing…. I’m a beast.
Who needs bread?
Romaine Lettuce Wraps
Filled with healthy tuna salad, kidney beans, and chopped carrots (stole some from my roommate, shh)!
Put the tuna mixture on top then fold the bottom stem inwards, then fold the two sides, wrapping the insides up!
Who needs bread?! Not me! :)
Healthy Tuna Salad
- 1 Can Light Tuna (in water)
- 1 (heaping) TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt
- Brown Mustard
- Mix together tuna and yogurt
- Add in mustard
- Add in peas!
DONE! Makes 2 servings. or one large VERY protein-packed serving.
Other things to add in: Chopped celery! Carrots! Cucumbers! (I didn’t have these things sadly :(
Getting veggies back into my diet! I had such a lack of veggies over the long weekend:
- Romaine Lettuce
- Green beans
- Summer yellow squash
- Kidney beans
- 1 Egg white
With Apple Cider Vinegar!
Such a random combination, but it still hit the spot!
Went out for lunch with my roommate to Eagle’s Deli
I got the Chicken Pesto Sandwhich with a side of salad (instead of fries)
I ate all the salad and half the sandwich, saving the other half for class later! (I have to bring dinner to school with me on Tuesdays because I have a class at 4 and 7.)
A burger in salad form!
- Spring Mix Salad
- 1 Veggie Burger cooked and sliced or chopped
And with all the fixings!
- Organic ketchup
- Plain yogurt
Perfect summer lunch! :)