Check out these chocolate-covered bananas and strawberries! Yummmmm!
It’s FINALS WEEK! So I’ve been really busy with projects and stuff! Plus I’m currently in the process of moving out of my apartment into a new one, so I’ve been super busy, busy, busy!
Here’s what I had for breakfast this morning! Chocolate Peanut Butter banana OIAJ! Clearly someone is PMSing…
And Sorry guys! Haven’t forgotten about you! I just lack the time right now!
In my magic bullet:
- 1 large frozen banana (sliced up to blend easier)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 bag oreo thins (100 calorie pack)
…in an ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles!!
- 1/2 C Oats
- 1/3 C Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Heaping TSP Cocoa powder
- 1 TSP Chia Seeds
In the fridge overnight! This morning I added PB and banana!
Yummy in my tummy!
Grasshopper Pudding Pie (100 Calories)
- 4 Chocolate Wafers, divided
- 1 package of JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups Fat-Free Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 2 Cups thawed Sugar Free Cool Whip
- 1 Square Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
Crush 2 wafers; sprinkle onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking sprat.
Beat together pudding mix, milk, and extract with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in Cool Whip and chopped chocolate; spread onto bottom of pie plate. Top with remaining wafers, cut into quarters.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before servingl let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Makes 8 equal servings.
Per serving: 100 Calories; 4g Fat; 0 mg Cholesterol; 15g Carbs; 2g Protein; 1 g Fiber; 210 mg Sodium.
This is a Weight-Watchers Recipe. Looks like my ideal dessert ;)
I’ll try it soon and let y’all know how it turns out!
Def need to make this ASAP
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 water
- splash almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 splenda
- frozen unsweetened strawberries
You guys know that I’m obsessed with oatmeal, and although these tasted fabulous as is, I just had to add some more to it…
Added in some blackberries and some PB2 :)
…But with these stats, it’s NOT EVER HAPPENING!
Why make a small 16 fl oz!! just make it 8 oz!! And 77 sugars and 95 carbs! Noway! I’m better off getting a reg hot chocolate and sticking it in the freezer.
I didn’t like it. Well, OK, I LIKED it, but I didn’t love it! I like making my oats SO MUCH BETTER than instant ones.PROS:
- Easy to make
- Cheap price (1.79 for 5 pouches, so $.36/pouch)
- REALLLLY good chocolate flavor (I’ll give em that)
- Convenient water pouch (so you don’t have to use a measuring cup)
- Texture: I guess I’m just used to real old fashioned oats, these were chewier and not creamy how I like them
- I had to cook mine for a minute longer then the directions and I added almond milk
- Size- I’m used to 4x’s the amount of oatmeal in my bowl for less calories (150 for 1/2 cup) My oats grow and grow so it looks like I get to eat more. More = GOOD.
- Of course I added 1/2 banana and pb2!
OVERALL GRADE: B- (and that’s only for the chocolate flavor pretty much)
I made no pudge brownies tonight!
The recipe calls for 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt
But I used the following to lower the calories:
- 1/3 C Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 C Pure Canned Pumpkin
- EDIT: I also added mint extract!
I didn’t eat one yet because I made them at 10pm, but I did lick the bowl ;)
Bought this at the grocery store today, gonna try it out tomorrow for breakfast!
From their website:
“Lavish™ combines premium chocolate morsels with the finest 100% whole grain oats for a naturally thick, rich and chewy texture. So go ahead, give into your chocolate temptation and indulge in a wholesome, guilt-free breakfast.”
- Made with real chocolate morsels
- 29 grams of whole grains per serving
- 170 mg of ALA Omega-3 per serving
- Thick and hearty whole rolled oats
- Good source of Fiber
Each pack is 160 Cals and 2.5g fat, 3g fiber, 4g protein
They look really good, can’t wait to try them tomorrow!