1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil (<—Or substitute w/ Apple Sauce like I did! still 1/3Cup)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup mashed very ripe Bananas
2 Eggs (You could experiment with 4 egg whites as well)
1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 Cup hot water
1/2 Cup Sweetener of choice (I used Splenda, but you could use honey or stevia)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix oil (or apple sauce) with sweetener. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
- Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter.
- Blend in any additions, like chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool before slicing!
New favorite breakfast?! I think yes!
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 6 oz greek yogurt inside! (I used blueberry, and it tasted great, so any flavor would work, but stick to vanilla if you’re skeptical)
I scraped my “bowl” clean!
Today, August 24th, is national waffle day!! Getcho waffle on! (I did!) Waffles + strawberries = YUM.
Second course- strawberries! My friends mom also was surprised I didn’t want sugar on these! Whyyyyyy lol
Breakfast- Special K and chocolate milk! My friends mom was weirded out that I didn’t want sugar on it! Heck no!
It’s FINALS WEEK! So I’ve been really busy with projects and stuff! Plus I’m currently in the process of moving out of my apartment into a new one, so I’ve been super busy, busy, busy!
Here’s what I had for breakfast this morning! Chocolate Peanut Butter banana OIAJ! Clearly someone is PMSing…
And Sorry guys! Haven’t forgotten about you! I just lack the time right now!