Light dinner tonight- salad and a bbq chicken! Gotta save room for ice cream later!
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 Egg white
- 1 TBSP BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Peel the sweet potato then slice it up into fry-like shapes and put in big ziplock bag.
2. Mix 1 egg white with the BBQ sauce in a bowl (I used low cal bbq sauce)
3. Add egg mixture to the fries in the ziplock bag and mix around to coat the fries
4. Spray a pan with cooking spray and lay out fries in an even layer
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, flip fries then bake for another 10 minutes. If your fries are thick, cook longer. Keep an eye on them, the bbq will make them blacken and cook quickly.
6. Eat them!
Instead of BBQ, you can add cinnamon and brown sugar to the egg white to make some extra sweet fries! :) or just add any spices you want!