Whole Wheat Banana Bread!
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil (<—Or substitute w/ Apple Sauce like I did! still 1/3Cup)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup mashed very ripe Bananas
2 Eggs (You could experiment with 4 egg whites as well)
1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 Cup hot water
1/2 Cup Sweetener of choice (I used Splenda, but you could use honey or stevia)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix oil (or apple sauce) with sweetener. Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
- Add baking soda to hot water, stir to mix, and then add to batter.
- Blend in any additions, like chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Let cool before slicing!
This made a good batch of banana bread 12-14 slices. I enjoyed a slice for breakfast with a little peanut butter on top! YUM.
Yummy Banana Pancakes for Dinner!! :)
Check out these little nans chillin in my freezer ;)
Only a little awkward to eat.
Breakfast- Chocolatey peanut butter banana oatmeal!
The BEST oatmeal ever.
I used cocoa powder, splenda, chocolate chips, banana and pb!
Better’n Peanut Butter Banana OIAJ
And Green Tea! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
In the oatmeal- banana, cinnamon, instant coffee, chocolate protein powder, and of course the rest of the better’n peanut butter…weird combo? maybe, but hey it tasted fabulous!
Sweet Potato Quesadilla
So my roommate thought I was a crazy person for making this but it’s SO GOOD! She just doesn’t understand…
- 2 Low Cal Whole Wheat Tortillas (I use La tortilla factory)
- 2 TBSP Peanut butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 Small sweet potato (or 1/2 large)
- Skin sweet potato and cut into round slices and cook in microwave for 5 minutes
- Spread peanut butter on both tortillas
- Slice banana
- Layer sweet potato slices onto one tortilla
- Layer banana slices on there too
- Cover with the other tortilla
- Heat in the toaster oven to heat up to your liking
This is incredible, I’m telling you.
Drizzle with some syrup for some extra goodness ;)
Banana Hot Dog
- 1 toasted hot dog bun
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Peanut butter
=NAN DOG. (Banana Hot Dog)
Yummiest Snack In The Whole Entire World…
- 1 Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin
- 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 Medium Banana, sliced
- Cinnamon on top!
I think the directions are pretty self-explanatory ;)
Mmm Mmm GOOD!
Chocolate Oreo Banana Soft Serve in a cone!
In my magic bullet:
- 1 large frozen banana (sliced up to blend easier)
- 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 bag oreo thins (100 calorie pack)
…in an ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles!!