…Are possibly my FAVORITE fruit !
They are a cross between a plum and an apricot (plu + ot = pluot!)
They are SOOOOOOOOO good! :)
Have you ever tried a pluot?
- -veil likes this
- lastminutelycan likes this
- the-cuss-you-are likes this
- darkest-threads likes this
- ikamukura likes this
- youngjustus reblogged this from pluots-in-april
- pluots-in-april reblogged this from valerycalorie and added:
- marvelatperfection reblogged this from valerycalorie
- itll-be-just-a-story reblogged this from valerycalorie
- alextastic likes this
- alyssafortomorrow reblogged this from valerycalorie
- passionponypuddles likes this
- jonghung reblogged this from shannonsshenanigans
- shannonsshenanigans reblogged this from valerycalorie and added:
- sunnyseedstories answered: No, but it looks delightful! (And the French-sounding name doesn’t hurt either!)
- irma-bollie answered: Nope!! It looks yummy :)
- spanishdoeslife answered: AAAAAAAW YEAH!
- kiafelicialwl likes this
- positivitychoice answered: Love them! Have one in my dinner bag as we speak!
- summerloss likes this
- ahundred-lifetimes answered: no, where can you purchase?
- helengetsthin likes this
- belovedme answered: yes! i love them! i used to work at farmboy and tried one there. sweet but not too sweet and i like that it’s soft and juicy :)
- chelseaalysse answered: no but they look delicious! Reminds me of grapples :) (grape+apple!)
- valerycalorie posted this